At Ruach City Church, we use the term “Partnership” to refer to what is more commonly known as Membership, since we believe this aptly describes our view that we are partnering together to serve in the Kingdom to fulfil God’s Will and Purpose in the earth.
Any person wishing to become a Partner of Ruach City Church is expected to confirm and adhere to the profession of their Christian faith and baptism by immersion. It is also expected that he/she will be in unity with our Declaration of Faith.
Ruach City Church accepts the Partnership of repentant, converted believers. Partners coming from other churches will need to obtain a letter of recommendation from their previous church leadership, which will be required before Partnership at Ruach City Church can be confirmed.
At Ruach City Church, we expect our Partners to maintain holiness of life, both to the glory of God and the good name of the church, living a life in keeping with Titus 2 vs 1-10; 1 Timothy 2 vs 8-12 and 1 Thessalonians 5 vs 15-23.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A PARTNER?
If any prospective Partner can attest to the items mentioned above then, the following needs to be adhered to in order to complete the Partnership process:
In order to become a Partner (Member) you will need to attend 2 Partnership Sessions.
- The Sessions are held on the 1st & 2nd Sunday of each month.
- The Sessions are held at 9am at the Brixton Location, 10.45am at the Kilburn Location & 10.45am at the Walthamstow Location.
- There is no need to pre-register—Just turn up and you will be directed to the appropriate area.
- No late admittance is permitted (15 minutes) after the Session has begun.
- At the first Partnership Session, we will give you further details on the Partnership Process.
- Upon arrival, please ensure that your name is entered on the register by the member of the administration team who will be
On completion of the Partnership Process at Ruach City Church, confirmation of your Partnership will be made in writing.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Partnership at Ruach City Church cannot be confirmed unless a UK address of residence has been provided