Cookies are small amounts of information that we store on your computer. Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details to us, our system will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the site. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits. They also help to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our site. If you do not wish to receive cookies in the future, please contact us.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit, or register for services on our site the Church will collect general information about you, such as your name, address, contact details so the Church can contact you. We may also collect this and other types of personal information during the course of dealing with you when you register for conferences or events, and when you participate in Church activities or complete other forms.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- to establish and maintain your involvement with the Church, including providing you with regular correspondence;
- to provide the products or services you have requested from the Church;
- to answer your inquiry by post, telephone, mobile phone, fax as well as email;
- to register you for events, conferences;
- to assist us to make the Church’s sites, services and products more valuable to our community;
- for direct promotion of products or services and to keep you informed of new developments we believe may be of interest to you. If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further promotional communications; and
- to different parts of the Church to enable the development and promotion of other products and services and to improve our general ability to assist Church attendees and the wider community.
Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential. It is never sold, given away, or shared with anyone, unless we’re required to by law.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
If you wish to change personal information that is out of date or inaccurate at any time please contact us. After notice from you, we will take reasonable steps to correct any of your information which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
The Church will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files.